Ace Hotel Shoreditch, 100 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JQ, United Kingdom
1. Dishoom, 7 Boundary St, London E2 7JE, United Kingdom
Not to be missed: LONDON
1. Shoreditch, a cool area with casual restaurants and stylish boutiques.
2. Thomas Dane Gallery, 3 & 11 Duke Street St James's, London SW1Y 6BN, UK, +44 (0)20 7925 2505, email@example.com
3. White Cube Gallery, 144-152 Bermondsey St, London SE1 3TQ, UK
Hotel de Nell, 9 Rue du Conservatoire, 75009 Paris, France
Not to be missed: PARIS
1. Tuileries Garden, pose between a row of tall bushes and then sit and people watch in this Fashion Week venue.
2. Jardin du Luxembourg, watch children sail toy boats in the fountains of this expansive and well manicured garden.
3. Palais Royal, take a photo for IG in the fun striped courtyards of the Palais Royal.
4. Louvre Museum, set out several hours and plan out a lunch break in the middle to tackle this breathtaking museum. The building's architecture is as breathtaking as the priceless works it houses.
1. Hôtel Costes, 239-241 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
2. Au Passage, 1bis Passage Saint-Sébastien, 75011 Paris, France
3. Cafe Angelina, 226 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
4. Jacques Genin, 133 Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris, France