Oily Skin: Finding the Right Balance
1. Soul Sunday created the Gentle Toner especially for sensitive, troubled skin types. Clary Sage is known to calm inflammation and redness, while Geranium promotes healthy skin and fades acne scars.
2. A calming toner is essential for balancing the skin’s pH after it has been cleansed. Willow Bark Extract contains natural salicylic acid, which removes dead cells for a healthy glow and prepares the skin to receive nutrients.
3. Apply an oil to an oily face? Yes, even acne-prone skin needs hydration. Peet Rivko's super sensitive formula balances and hydrates acne-prone skin. Post cleansing, apply this oil to face daily.
Oily Skin: Deep Cleansing
4. An exfoliating glycolic gel made without salt or alcohol so that dryness does not occur with exfoliation. Used to remove surface dryness on the skin that promotes blemishes. A rosewater base makes this gel soothing yet effective.
5. Grown Alchemist's Deep Cleansing Mask is suitable for all skin types, but if you happen to have oily skin all the better! The super fine white clay reduces surface sebum levels and assists in removal of dead skin cells. Wheatgerm visibly reduces pore size.
6. Indie Lee's Clearing Mask purifies clogged pores and congested skin. Salicylic and Hyaluronic Acids are two powerful ingredients in this mask.
7. Using a moisturizer is essential, even with oily skin. This one balances skin while soothing and calming.