Oily Skin: Finding the Right Balance
1. Soul Sunday created the Gentle Toner especially for sensitive, troubled skin types. Clary Sage is known to calm inflammation and redness, while Geranium promotes healthy skin and fades acne scars.
2. Grown Alchemist Cult Aussie brand uses Vitamin C to defend against free radical damage. Chamomile and Olive soothe irritated skin. Dampen cotton ball with toner and apply all over face and neck.
3. Apply an oil to an oily face? Yes, even acne-prone skin needs hydration. Peet Rivko's super sensitive formula balances and hydrates acne-prone skin. Post cleansing, apply this oil to face daily.
Oily Skin: Deep Cleansing
4. Monastery Made Sage Cleansing Oil is packed with herbs to calm and heal the skin of acne and scars caused by acne. Apply a couple of drops to face and remove with cotton pad or towel. No water needed.
5. Grown Alchemist's Deep Cleansing Mask is suitable for all skin types, but if you happen to have oily skin all the better! The super fine white clay reduces surface sebum levels and assists in removal of dead skin cells. Wheatgerm visibly reduces pore size.
6. Indie Lee's Clearing Mask purifies clogged pores and congested skin. Salicylic and Hyaluronic Acids are two powerful ingredients in this mask.