Dry Skin: Deep Hydration
1. Our Pick for Most Hydrating: Indie Lee Squalane Facial Cream
This cream is packed with hydrating properties. Slather it on dry patches overnight and wake up with repaired skin. One of our Founder, Carol's go-to products for a boost of hydration. Bonus: Squalane is a powerful antioxidant and has plenty of anti-aging properties.
2. Pink Cloud hydrates, visibly plumps and smooths skin leaving it with a glowing + slightly dewy finish.
3. Raise your moisture levels with this powerful yet lightweight hyaluronic acid cream. Glow with hydration and revitalize skin’s outer layers by looking and feeling softer, more plump and nourished
Dry Skin: Deep Hydration & Cleansing
4. Noto Botanics created a Deep Serum to deeply hydrate skin while restoring skin's youthful appearance. Apply to areas as desired. Use morning and day to reap its full benefits.
5. Dull skin goes hand in hand with dry skin, the black pepper oil in this serum is used to brighten the dullest skin
6. Sometimes after you wash your skin, it feels squeaky clean-- well, that's the natural oil being stripped away. Mun's formula leaves skin super hydrated with Argan oil & Camellia Seed Oil.
Dry Skin: Moisturize
7. Our Top Pick for Travel: Lauren Napier is an entrepreneur that created something out of personal need. Out of wanting to hydrate her skin mid-flight and discovering her pack of facial wipes had dried out came individually packaged facial wipes. Never, ever take a long flight with makeup on. Cleanse skin with hydrating face wipes. This will leave skin feeling fresh and moisturized. We never travel without these and can attest to its super hydrating properties.
8. Mun's Anarose Hydrating Rose Toner fixes one thing that's problematic about dry skin. When it becomes flaky. Willow Bark extract helps remove dead skin cells for a healthy glow.
9. Grown Alchemist's botanical formulas are super effective. This hand care set moisturizes the driest of hands with a non-greasy, quick absorbing formula. Wash your hands with hand soap that won't strip skin of its natural oils.