Dry Skin: Deep Hydration
1. The Perfect Moisturizer: Pleasantly scented and packed with beneficial ingredients like rosewater, aloe water, white tea extract, kukui oil, plant-derived sodium hyaluronate, and rice extract. Leaves skin dewy, moisturized and visibly plumped.
2. We really like this Grown Alchemist Cream Cleanser. It won’t strip skin of natural oils with the natural blend of plantago and oat. It is also non-irritating, which makes it ideal for sensitive skin types.
3. Raise your moisture levels with this powerful yet lightweight hyaluronic acid cream. Glow with hydration and revitalize skin’s outer layers by looking and feeling softer, more plump and nourished.
Dry Skin: Deep Hydration & Cleansing
4. Noto Botanics created a Deep Serum to deeply hydrate skin while restoring skin's youthful appearance. Apply to areas as desired. Use morning and day to reap its full benefits.
5. Dull skin goes hand in hand with dry skin, the black pepper oil in this serum is used to brighten the dullest skin.
6. Squalane oil is 100% pure olive-derived. It will improve the appearance of texture and tone, skin elasticity and cell turnover. Non-pore clogging, this oil leaves the complexion soft, nourished and never greasy.
Dry Skin: Moisturize
7. Our Top Pick for Travel: Lauren Napier is an entrepreneur that created something out of personal need. Out of wanting to hydrate her skin mid-flight and discovering her pack of facial wipes had dried out came individually packaged facial wipes. Never, ever take a long flight with makeup on. Cleanse skin with hydrating face wipes. This will leave skin feeling fresh and moisturized. We never travel without these and can attest to its super hydrating properties.
8. Grown Alchemist's botanical formulas are super effective. This body cream will keep your skin super hydrated.