Acne Care: Spot Treatment, Cleansing & Hydration
1. Indie Lee formulated a blemish lotion that is a talc-free spot treatment that works. Apply at night. Use a q-tip, dip and apply. That pesky pimple will be gone by the next day.
2. Apply an oil to an oily face? Yes, even acne-prone skin needs hydration. Peet Rivko's super sensitive formula balances and hydrates acne-prone skin. Post cleansing, apply this oil to face daily.
3. An exfoliating glycolic gel made without salt or alcohol so that dryness does not occur with exfoliation. Used to remove surface dryness on the skin that promotes blemishes. A rosewater base makes this gel soothing yet effective.
Acne: Calm & Detoxify
4. Rosewater + Chamomile Facial Toner is a hydrating blend of plant waters that evens skin tone by balancing your natural pH and diminishing the visibility of pores. Rose and chamomile waters soothe irritation and brighten skin, firming witch hazel reduces inflammation, and nutrient-rich aloe moisturizes.
5. This clay-based exfoliating masque contains volcanic ash and minerals that remove skin impurities as well as excess oils. Your skin will feel tightened and large pores will be minimized. It also contains activated charcoal for an even deeper skin detox.
6. Indie Lee's Clearing Mask purifies clogged pores and congested skin. Salicylic and Hyaluronic Acids are two powerful ingredients in this mask.